These easy sheet pan steak fajitas are the perfect weeknight meal. They bake in the
oven in just a few minutes and leave only one pan to clean! This recipe is also packed
with high quercetin foods that are great for a low histamine diet, such as bell peppers,
red onion and fresh cilantro. The steak can also be swapped out for chicken, just make sure
whichever protein you choose is fresh.
Following a special diet can make cooking for the whole family difficult, but this recipe is
a great crowd pleaser and easily customizable. Serve with lettuce wraps or your favorite
grain free tortillas.
- 1 lb Flank steak thinly sliced
- 3 Bell Peppers (orange, red, green) thinly sliced
- 1 Red onion thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp dried cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 handful fresh cilantro for serving
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and place your onion, peppers and steak on a large sheet pan.
2. Stir together the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and salt in a small
bowl. Drizzle everything with olive oil, followed by the spice mixture. Use your
hands to toss until evenly coated.
3. Bake in the oven for 10-12 until steak is browned and just cooked through.
Serve with fresh cilantro and lettuce wraps.