Finally a Low-Histamine Sweet Bread! You Have to Try It
But I can’t give up bread…
I hear this all the time. As soon as I recommend a low-histamine and gluten-free diet to my patients, they get worried. They don’t want to give up baked goods.
Here is the secret: they don’t have to and you don’t have to either!
Eating a low-histamine, gluten-free, and healthy diet doesn’t have to be boring. You can still enjoy sweet bread as long as you are smart about the ingredients.
I am fully committed to helping you make this low-histamine journey the easiest and the most enjoyable for you. I want you to enjoy good food and share treats with your friends and family.
I have some exciting news.
My Histamine-Friendly Sweet Bread is now available in a convenient mix!
This is my first collaboration with Legit Bread Company. I love them! They are known for their delicious and healthy Paleo mixes for bread, bagels, pizza crust, brownies, and more since 2016.
And now, thanks to this beautiful collab, we have a histamine-friendly bread just for you!
This sweet bread is perfect for anyone with histamine intolerance or mast cell activation syndrome that does not have an issue with coconut. Most people with HIT and MCAS do well with coconut products.
You can enjoy this bread even if you don’t have histamine intolerance. If you do not have histamine intolerance, this makes a great base to banana bread. Just add 3 ripe bananas and 1 tsp. cinnamon to the ingredients below.
It is absolutely delicious and perfectly healthy. It’s gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, and soy-free. It’s 100% paleo and absolutely thyroid-friendly.
Your family and friends will love it. Your kids will ask for seconds. You may have to make a double batch if you want to share.
The best part: it’s incredibly simple to make. It fits right in with your busy life.
All you need is:
- 1 package of Histamine-Friendly Sweet Bread by Legit Bread Company
- 3 eggs (organic, pasture-raised, free-range!)
- 1/2 cup of dairy-free milk of your choice (I love coconut or almond milk)
- 1/2 cup of coconut or light olive oil
- 2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Bonus: any low-histamine fruit of your choice (eg. apple, pear, or berries)
To make it:
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Whisk together all your wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Add in the full bag of bread mix.
- Stir until combined.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. If you added any fruits to the mix, it may take 80 minutes to bake. Make sure you still check with a fork or toothpick at 60 min.
- Slice and enjoy. Top it with tigernut butter or homemade blueberry jelly or eat it as is.
Make your low-histamine diet fun! Order your Histamine-Friendly Sweet Bread today.