“Feeling healthy and feeling good about yourself is not a luxury-it’s an absolute necessity.”
Working with Dr. Becky Campbell
The way that Dr. Becky Campbell works with patients differs considerably from the conventional medical model you may be accustomed to. Please read the following information thoroughly to familiarize yourself with her process.
As a new patient, your treatment is broken into three phases:
The Initial Consult
The Case Review
Each phase is described in more detail below.
The initial consult is the first step for all new patients.
Identifying the underlying patterns contributing to disease is the key to a successful and lasting outcome. The initial consult serves several purposes. It enables me to more accurately estimate how long your treatment program will last, what testing will need to be done to evaluate your condition very thoroughly, what it will include and how much it will cost. It gives you the chance to ask any questions you may have about your condition and what you should expect. And it provides an opportunity for us to get to know each other, and determine if our clinic is a good fit for you over the long-term.
The exact lab testing ordered after the Initial Consult depends on your individual circumstances, but may include:
- A comprehensive blood chemistry panel. This is the single most efficient, effective and affordable tool for quickly evaluating your health. It screens for a wide range of conditions, including several types of anemia; gut, viral and bacterial infections; insulin resistance and hypoglycemia; liver and kidney issues; and thyroid and adrenal problems. It offers important clues for how to structure and focus your treatment to get the best results. And it provides a baseline of biomarkers that can be used to objectively track the progress of your treatment over time.
- Additional blood tests for specific conditions, such as high cholesterol, hypothyroidism, autoimmune disease, and gluten sensitivity.
- Advanced stool testing to screen for parasites, fungal overgrowth, bacterial infections, intestinal inflammation, dysbiosis and a deficiency of beneficial gut bacteria.
- NutraEval testing to screen for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, fungal overgrowth, problems metabolizing fat or carbohydrate, B-vitamin status, methylation issues, detoxification capacity, oxidative stress, and neurotransmitter metabolism.
- Urine hormone testing for adrenal and sex hormone status.
- Other tests may be ordered, depending on your case, which can identify other triggers like heavy metal toxicity and biotoxin illness.
After you become a patient, I will also provide you with a 30-day reset diet to help start the healing process immediately and remove foods you may be reacting to.
The Case Review Consultation is the next step.
Prior to the consultation, I will review the results from the labs that were ordered. Then I will create a Report of Findings, which is broken into three parts:
- A summary of the underlying patterns that are contributing to your symptoms.
- An outline of the suggested treatment plan, including dietary, supplement and lifestyle recommendations.
- Recommendations for further testing (this will typically be minimal, if necessary at all, because of the completeness of the Case Review process)
I have decided to have a virtual office so that I may help people that are located all over the US and keep the care plan cost as low as possible. Most patients find it very convenient to get on a phone or video conference and avoid driving and long wait times in an office.
Insurance Coverage/Cost of Care
Some of the testing I recommend will be covered by most insurance plans and others will be an out of pocket expense. I will let you know the exact details of what you should expect once I decide what testing will be necessary.
You may schedule follow-up appointments virtually.
Call +1 (866) 498-1958 to schedule your initial consultation!