Roasted Za’atar Cauliflower and Chicken Thighs
- 1 head cauliflower cut into 1" florets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Za'atar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/5 tsp pepper
- 4 chicken thighs bone in
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup herbs chopped, such as cilantro and parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place cauliflower florets on a rimmed baking sheet and toss with the olive oil, za’atar, salt and pepper. Spread cauliflower evenly on tray and place in the center rack of the oven. Cook for 10 minutes and then remove from the oven. Carefully flip cauliflower and leave 4 spaces on the tray for the chicken thighs. Put the chicken on the tray skin side up and season with a pinch of salt, pepper and the paprika.
- Put the tray back into the oven and cook for an additional 12-15 minutes, until the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and transfer the chicken and cauliflower to a serving platter. Scatter fresh chopped herbs over the plate and serve.