Paleo Blueberry Muffins
I love making Paleo muffins because they are so dense and satisfying. I love to make batches of these ahead of time and freeze them. This makes it easy to add them to my kids lunches or have them as a treat for myself!
- 2.5 cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan or celtic sea salt
- 1-3 tbsp cinnamon depends on how strong you like the flavor
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted (put in last)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
Preheat of to 350 degrees
• Mix the dry ingredients in 1 bowl and the wet in another bowl. Then add wet ingredients to dry. (I used my kitchen aid mixer but a hand mixer would work too).
• Fold in blueberries when done. I don't measure this it's as much as you like. I'd guess about a cup.
• Line muffin tray with paper wrappers and fill with the batter. I use an ice cream scoop to do this. This should make about 12 good sized muffins. These muffins freeze really well too so you can double the recipe and freeze half for later.
Bake for 22-25 minutes