I can’t even begin to tell you how happy I am that Cassava flour was invented! Otto’s Cassava Flour is unlike anything your kitchen has ever experienced. It is an all-natural, amazing, grain-free replacement for wheat flour and can often be used as a 1:1 substitute in countless recipes. There are no fillers. Only 100% Yuca (Cassava) and water are used to create this single-ingredient wonder.
When trying out a new cookie recipe, I couldn’t think of anything better to use. This recipe is nut, gluten, grain, dairy and refined sugar-free. Oh, and it’s incredibly tasty despite all the ingredients it’s “free” of : )
Here’s the link to the products that I used in this cookie recipe:
Cassava Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
-1/3 cup grass-fed unsalted butter if you can tolerate dairy -or- coconut oil (melted) if you cannot
-1/3 cup maple syrup
-1 tsp. organic vanilla
-3/4 cup Otto's cassava flour
-1/3 cup maple sugar
-1 tsp. aluminum and gluten free baking soda
-1 tsp. salt
1 cup enjoy life dark chocolate morsals
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix wet ingredients in a bowl with hand mixer, in a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients
3. Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the wet while stirring until it becomes dough
4. Fold in the dark chocolate morsals
5. Scoop out 1 tbsp. of batter and place on cookie sheet lined with unbleached parchment paper
6. Repeat with the remaining dough
7. Bake for about 12 minutes or until done
This should make about 12 cookies
Allow to cool and enjoy!
The links on this site were created in hopes of making things a little easier for you, as we have picked out some of our favorite products. To help with the cost of hosting links like these, we may earn a small percentage of each purchase. Each purchase will help support Dr. Becky Campbell’s work and help us continue to provide information on our site. Dr. Becky Campbell is a participant of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program which is an affiliate advertising program.